Jan 19 2016
Are you considering applying for a home loan in the near future? Then this is all the information you should begin collecting! It can save you a lot of time and hassle to have it all together before contacting a loan officer.
- W-2 (2-years) & Current Pay Stubs, Self-Employment or 1099 – Last 2 years tax returns
- Landlord name/ Telephone – Last 2 years
- Employer name/ Address/ Telephone – Last 2 years
- Asset Information – Past 2 month’s bank statements
- Information on Stocks/ Bonds/401K, etc.
- Name and telephone number of Realtor
- Name and telephone number of Escrow
NOTE: The above is for fully documented loans. Reduced documentation and stated income loan requirements vary.
If you have any questions regarding loan applications or the home loan process, call Mary O’Neil, Your Nashville Agent, today!
Posted inFinancing Home Buying Nashville Homes